Popular iPhone and iPad game, Pokémon UNITE has been updated with several new features like the Em Battles and Capture mode, Pokébuki battle pass, and more.
Pokémon UNITE is a 5-on-5 strategic team battle game that allows players to create teams to face their opponents in exciting battles with their favorite Pokémon. They can also customize the attire and appearance of their characters to battle in style.
All the new features now available on Pokémon UNITE
The new Catch ‘Em Battles mode allows players to have more fun with wild Pokémon.
It’s time to harness the power of wild Pokémon! Battle wild Pokémon, catch wild Pokémon and then fight with the wild Pokémon to win the game in the all new Catch ‘Em Battles.
The updated Pokémon UNITE also offers a new Battle Pass 7 “Pokébuki” which enables players to upgrade their battle style with new Holowear and Trainer fashion items.
New Holowear has been revealed for Pokémon UNITE, including the fashionable Ninja Style Holowear for none other than Decidueye.
Pokémon UNITE is available on the App Store for free with in-app purchases. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and requires iOS 10.0 or later or iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Apple Arcade gets Warped Kart Racers featuring characters from King of the Hill and Family Guy
- Pokémon HOME is now compatible with BSDP, Legends: Arceus, and latest Nintendo Switch games!
- Popular “Game of Thrones” star Maisie Williams joins Apple TV+ new drama series “The New Look”
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble mobile game revealed by Blizzard Entertainment, pre-registrations have commenced!
- New “Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds” fantasy adventure game will debut on iOS in June, 2022
- Niantic announces new “Peridot” game on iOS to explore the world with virtual pet
- Sonic Dash+, Gear.Club Stradle, Pro Snooker & Pool 2022+ and other games coming to Apple Arcade soon