Apple has further reduced the prices of refurbished MacBook Pro with M1 Pro and M1 Max chips. The tech company has increased the discount rate to up to 15% depending on the models’ configuration. In April this year, the refurbished MacBook Pro went on sale with a 10% discount.
Save up to $650 with the purchase of refurbished MacBook Pro with M1 Pro and M1 Max
- Refurbished 14-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro Chip (8‑Core CPU and 14‑Core GPU) in Space Gray/ Silver is available for $1,709 offering a $290 discount from the $1,999 original price.
- Refurbished 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro Chip (10‑Core CPU and 16‑Core GPU) in Silver is available for $2,309 offering a $390 discount from the $2,699 original price.
- Refurbished 14-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Max Chip (10‑Core CPU and 24‑Core GPU) in Space Gray is available for $2,479.00 offering a $420 from the $2,899 original price.
- Refurbished 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Max Chip (10‑Core CPU and 24‑Core GPU) in Space Gray is available for $2,649.00 offering a $650 discount from the $3,299.00 original price.
Consumers can save up to $640 on the purchase of a refurbished MacBook Pro with an Intel processor.
The company states that all Apple-certified refurbished products go through a “rigorous” refurbishment process with genuine replacement parts, thoroughly cleaned and inspected, and are approved after full functional testing.
All devices are packaged in a brand new box and are shipped with all of their accessories, cables, and operating system.
The company offers a one-year limited warranty with all Apple Certified Refurbished products, along with the freedom to purchase an AppleCare+ plan for extended coverage.
- Apple sells refurbished Studio Display models in the United States
- Refurbished iPhone 12 mini can now be purchased from Apple
- Apple sells Belkin iPhone Mount for MacBooks optimized for macOS Continuity Camera
- Belkin launches new dual USB-C adapters with fast charging support for Apple and other devices