To celebrate the Halloween spirit, Pok Pok Playroom for iOS is updated with a new spooky fair in town, house decorations, costumes and more.
Pok Pok Playroom is an award-winning game for learning for 2-6 years old kids through a digital and interactive playroom of educational toys. The explore-and-play design of the app facilitates learning and creativity through independent play in a safe and secure experience without any ads, language, and rules.
Enjoy the Halloween spirit with new spooky costumes, decorations, and more on Pok Pok Playroom
Here is everything new on Pok Pok Playroom to get kids in the Halloween spirit:
- Dress up and go trick or treating!
- Halloween-themed blocks and Block characters.
- Spooky fair that brings a parade of costumed characters, creepy decorations, hidden candy baskets, and a Hot Air Balloon Festival.
- Shops with new toys, creepy decorations, unusual food and more.
- Haunted house with cobwebs, dusty furniture, a wardrobe of spooky costumes and a cauldron.
Kids will get into the Halloween spirit with new and unique role-playing opportunities spread across a variety of toys. Celebrate with new foods, costumes, decorations, trick-or-treating and all kinds of fun festive things to find.
Download Pok Pok Playroom from App Store for $6.99 per month or $45.99 per month. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- GeForce NOW brings 13 new PC games to iOS and iPadOS: A Plague Tale: Requiem and more
- NBA 2K23 will arrive on Apple Arcade with exclusive “Greatest” mode [U: Now available]
- The Sims 4 base game is now available for free on Mac for all new players
- Marvel’s multiverse card game “Marvel Snap” will come to iOS, Android, and PC on October 18
- macOS Big Sur 11.3 features Game Controller Emulation for iOS games on M1 Macs
- New AR “NBA: All World” mobile game by Niantic will be coming on iOS and Android