GeForce Now, Nvidia’s online game streaming service, has introduced 13 new PC games with touch-control support which join its existing titles including Fortnite by Epic Games, Genshin Impact by HoYoverse, Trine 2: Complete Story by Steam, and more on iOS and iPadOS via Safari. The new PC titles are also available on Android smartphones and tablets.
Here are the 13 new PC games streaming on GeForce NOW for iOS
Previously, Nvidia GeForce Now added support for M1 MacBooks users to enjoy games in 1600p native resolution gaming with RTX 3080 membership. Now, for iOS and iPadOS users, the platform has added new PC games in its “Mobile Touch Controls” row starting from October 20.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (New release on Steam and Epic Games)
- Batora – Lost Haven (New release on Steam, Oct. 20)
- Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef (New release on Steam and Epic Games, Oct. 20)
- The Tenants (New release on Steam, Oct. 20)
- FAITH: The Unholy Trinity (New release on Steam, Oct. 21)
- Evoland Legendary Edition (Free on Epic Games, Oct. 20-27)
- Commandos 3 – HD Remaster (Steam and Epic Games)
- Monster Outbreak (Steam and Epic Games)
As part of its every GFN Thursday pack of games, the new games have joined other PC games on GeForce NOW library.
iOS and iPadOS
- Fortnite (Epic Games)
- Genshin Impact (HoYoverse)
- Trine 2: Complete Story (Steam)
- Slay the Spire (Steam)
- Dota Underlords (Steam)
- Into the Breach (Steam and Epic Games)
- Papers, Please (Steam)
- Tabletop Simulator (Steam)
- March of Empires (Steam)
- Door Kickers (Steam)
- Bridge Constructor Portal (Steam)
- Shadowrun Returns (Steam and Epic Games)
- Monster Train (Steam)
- Talisman: Digital Edition (Steam)
- Magic: The Gathering Arena (Wizards.com and Epic Games)
Furthermore, iPhone users who prefer tactile controls can also purchase Razer’s new Kishi V2 for iPhone which is compatible with GeForce NOW.
Buy: Kishi V2 portable controller for iPhone for $99.99.