Yahoo Mail is the latest iOS app that has made its way to M1 Macs. The iPad version of the app is now available to install via the Mac App Store on M1 Macs and supports the same features like push notifications, a streamlined user interface, easy unsubscribe, and more.
Download Yahoo Mail app on M1 Mac
Although it does not seem as popular as it once was, Yahoo Mail has more than 225 million users, so this is a useful update for those who are on the latest M1 Macs. Thanks to the same chip architecture as iPhone and iPad, developers can easily port over their apps to Apple Silicon Macs, with minimum changes required in code.
If you have used Yahoo Mail on iPhone or iPad before, you will feel right at home. You will get the same design and features on the desktop.
The Yahoo Mail app is now available for M1-powered Macs! It’s the best way to experience email on Mac, and includes amazing features you love like:
- Easy Unsubscribe: See your mailing lists in one place & opt-out with a click
- Quick Reply: Quickly respond to emails. Get 3 short AI-powered suggestions based on the email you received.
- Custom Alerts: Only get alerts for emails you care about
The app is available as a free download now from the Mac App Store here. In-app purchases are also available which let you upgrade to Yahoo Mail Pro or Yahoo Mail Plus, which bring you ad-free email, additional customization, improved security features, and 24/7 customer support.
- macOS Monterey improves experience of iOS apps on M1 Macs with full-screen support, Apple Pay and more
- Check M1 Mac compatible apps via DigiDNA’s free app ‘Silicon‘
- Adobe Lightroom now supports Apple’s M1 chip and Windows 10 on ARM
- Readdle introduces Documents app with native support for M1 Macs