Apple is going to commence its annual Worldwide Developer Conference 2022 on June 6 at Apple Park. Although the event will be in an online format, a few selected individuals are invited to watch the Keynote in person with the company’s executives.
Ahead of the week-long event’s start, the tech giant has shared the schedule of the WWDC 2022. The Keynote will be broadcasted live to the global audience for free and the developers will receive technical support to build or improve their apps via video sessions posted on the Apple Developer website and the Apple Developer app.
Free for all developers, WWDC22 helps developers and designers explore the latest technologies, tools, and frameworks coming to iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS. Throughout the week, developers will be able to connect directly with Apple engineers and designers through labs and Digital Lounges for guidance on building innovative and platform-differentiating apps and games.
Schedule of Apple’s upcoming WWDC 2022 event
- Apple Keynote – The upcoming software updates across devices will be announced on June 6 at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
- Platforms State of the Union – Learning sessions for developers will stream on the Apple Developer website and the Apple Developer app on June 6 at 1:00 p.m. PDT
- Apple Design Awards winners will be announced to recognize their creative and technical contributions on June 6 at 5 p.m. PDT
- Access to Experts will feature more than 150 “in-depth” session videos for developers Daily video sessions will be posted on the Apple Developer website and the Apple Developer app starting from June 7.
- Daily Activities will be hosted in Digital Lounges throughout the week by the company’s engineers and designers to help developers “engage in technical discussions, get answers to their questions, and connect with the community.”
- Swift Student Challenge will recognize the contributions of young developers who create innovative and technological solutions via the Swift Playgrounds app.
The tech giant is expected to introduce iOS 16, iPadOS 16, macOS 13, watchOS 9, tvOS 16, and other updates.