In May 2023, Google is expected to launch its first foldable smartphone, Pixel Fold. Android smartphone users have long waited for the Google Pixel Fold because they want to enjoy their games, use apps, and watch videos on a big screen, like a tablet. Now, we are finally able to see its specs and visuals.
Pixel Fold specs and details have been revealed in new leaks that have surfaced on the Internet from multiple sources. These leaks include 360 renders of the upcoming smartphone with accurate dimensions, and details of its triple camera setup, a 7.6-inch internal display, and more.
Here is a compilation of the latest Google Pixel Fold leaks
Reliable leaker Onleak claimed that the Pixel Fold design will feature a 7.69-inch inner display, a 5.79-inch cover display, and its dimension will be roughly 158.7 x 139.7 x 5.7mm (8.3mm including rear camera bump) unfolded.
Rumors on HowToSolve say Pixel Fold is expected to be more durable as a foldable designed smartphone. Google has launched previous smartphones with Tensor G2 Chip and it is expected that Google may use the same processor to power up its first-generation foldable smartphones.
Furthermore, the upcoming Google Pixel Fold will be available in silver and black color options. It will ship with a 3-lens camera system with 12MP resolution and with LED flash. The smartphone is also expected to come with a SIM tray and USB-C charging port, two speakers for a balanced sound experience, better quality microphones, and an improved battery for long use.
- Google Search on desktop supports continuous scrolling in English in the U.S.
- Pixelmator Pro 3.2 adds support for video editing for macOS
- Google asks Apple to “upgrade” to RCS from the 30-years-old SMS messaging protocol
- Apple Car Keys support comes to first Android device, Google Pixel on Android 12
- Pixel 7 and Pixel Watch updated with safer web browsing, improved audio and other features