If someone has been using an iPhone for a long time then they would presumably be tired of the default tones or the sound of Marima available on their iPhone for when the alarm sounds in the morning.
Well, with the release of iOS 6, Apple added the feature for the user to select a song from their music selection, which would wake them up in the morning. This feature is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
How to change iPhone alarm to your favorite song
The Clock app on iPhones is of utmost importance for those users who use it on a regular basis as an alarm clock. Even though Apple integrates an array of pre-loaded ringtones to use, there is another way to use some of your favorite songs to be used as an alarm. You can follow our guide to change iPhone alarm to your favorite song.
- Open the Clock app.
- Tap the Alarm section at the bottom.
- Tap Edit.
- Select the Alarm you want to edit.
- Select Sound.
- Under Songs, select Pick a song.
- Scroll through and find the song in your library.
- Tap the song. Remember the song must be downloaded onto your device to work.
- Press the Back button.
- Tap Save to keep that alarm and its song.
After some time if you decide that you want a different song for your morning apple, the tech giant has made it easy to edit and change a song on all your alarms. You can scroll down to Add a Song to an Existing Alarm to learn how.
The Clock app also shows users their most-played songs before turning over to the iTunes library. This can prove to be convenient for those who have a simple taste and do not want to go searching through all of their playlists to find the right song.
We hope this guide helped you learn how to change the iPhone alarm to your favorite song. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments!
- How to change iMessage privacy settings for your photo and name
- How to use Safari website translation on iPhone and iPad
- How to open apps and websites using Spotlight Search on iPhone