As an innovative solution to carrying a measuring tape all the time, Apple iPhone offers the Measure app. The advanced camera system on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max with LiDAR sensors allows users can quickly measure a person’s height, space, and object quickly, anywhere, and at any time.
Furthermore, users can also save measurements by taking screenshots to easily share them with colleagues, friends, or family easily or save them to review later.
How to quickly measure people and objects with an iPhone 14 Pro
- The Measure app directly opens the in-app camera with a moving pointer inside a circular perimeter to add a pointer.
- Simply position the person, space, or object you want to measure in the camera’s viewfinder to add pointers for the measure.
- Place the first pointer at the one end of the object, space, or a person’s head and tap on the “+” button to add.
- A dotted line will appear as you move to the second end of the object, space, or a person’s feet to add the second pointer by tapping on the “+” button.
- The app automatically shows the lengths or heights of the object, space, or person.
- Take a screenshot of the measure by tapping on the Take Picture button.
- Next, tap on the screenshot to edit, share or delete it.
- Tap on Done to save the screenshot in the Photos app or save it to Files.
Measure app with the ability to measure a person’s height, along with spaces and objects is compatible with iPhone 12 Pro/ iPhone 12 Pro Max or later, 11-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (4th generation or later).
Owners of iPhone models older than iPhone 12 Pro can use the Measure app to draw lines and estimate length in horizontal and vertical dimensions.
The Measure app comes pre-installed on all compatible iPhones. However, if you have deleted it, you can download it from the App Store. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and requires iSO 12.0 or later.
- How to easily add Santa hat on your Memoji on iOS and iPadOS
- How to easily increase performance on applications in Windows 11
- How to easily organize your apps in Windows 11 Start menu
- How to reset your Screen Time passcode on iPhone
- How to delete a Focus mode on iPhone
- How to set messages to automatically delete on iPhone
- This is how to add songs to your Instagram photos, easily
- How to add multiple stops on a route on iOS 16 Apple Maps