This Holiday get your loved ones a special gift available for an amazing offer. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is available on Amazon for up to 37% discounted price.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite deals
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite comes with a 10.4″ TFT LCD display which is best for streaming videos, shows, and movies, and 2x AKG stereo speakers to stream your favorite music. The tablet is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G GPU to offer a good gaming experience. Its long-lasting battery keeps going, whether you are working or relaxing, and lasts for up to 13 hours of use on a single charge.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 features an 8MP rear camera with autofocus best for recording, capturing, and sharing videos, and a 5MP front-facing camera for video conferences with friends and family.
Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite – 64 GB for $229.99 (34% off, originally $349.99). Available in oxford gray, angora blue, and chiffon rose.
Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite – 128 GB for $269.99 (37% off, originally $429.99). Available in oxford gray, angora blue, and chiffon rose.
It also comes with an S Pen, so you can easily write notes while taking meetings at the office, editing photos or videos, sketching out your home renovations, and marking up documents.
You can also sync up multiple devices with its One UI connectivity. Use it as a hotspot and create share-ready content all at once, and turn your Galaxy devices into a desktop workstation. Send multiple windows to the devices and control them all with your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
- Save up to 50% on OnePlus phones, wireless buds, and accessories with this Amazon New Year sale deal
- Save 10% on unlocked Apple iPhone 13 Pro and Pro max with Amazon Renewed Store sale deals
- Apple accused of impacting millions by complying with authoritarian governments
- Apple promotes its Weather app as the Dark Sky apps alternative, ahead of shut down
- EU wants companies like Apple to make battery replacement easier for consumers
- Apple, Amazon and other U.S. tech giants’ combined lobbying spend hits $35 million in Q2, 2022