Apple TV+ Original psychological series “Surface” is set to premiere globally on July 29. Ahead of its debut, the series was launched at a red-carpet event in The Morgan Library & Museum, New York. Show creator Veronica West was in attendance alongside the show’s executive producer Reese Witherspoon and other members of the star-studded cast.
“Surface” is set to premiere globally on July 29
Set in high-end San Francisco, the psychological thriller stars Gugu Mbatha-Raw from The Morning Show as Sophie, a woman who suffers from memory loss resulting from a traumatic head injury from a possible suicide attempt.
The stellar cast of Surface includes Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Stephan James, Ari Graynor, Academy Award nominee Marianne Jean-Baptiste, François Arnaud, and Millie Brady. Surface is produced for the streaming service by Apple Studios and Hello Sunshine.
The series will premiere globally on July 29 with its first three episodes. The rest will be released on a weekly basis after that. For $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial, Apple’s streaming service is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV via the Apple TV app.
- Apple TV Plus original dramas “Pachinko” and “Swagger” earn AAFCA TV Honors awards
- Apple TV Plus released trailer for new “Surfside Girls” series premiering on August 19, 2022
- Apple TV Plus announces new docuseries “Gutsy” from Hillary and Chelsea Clinton
- Apple TV+ to premiere Jennifer Lawrence’s new movie “Causeway”
- Apple TV+ original dramas “Pachinko” and “Swagger” earn AAFCA TV Honors awards
- Apple TV+ released trailer for new “Surfside Girls” series premiering on August 19, 2022
- Apple TV+ bagged 52 Emmy Award nominations with Ted Lasso in the lead for 2nd year in a row
- Apple TV+ bags 53 Hollywood Critics Association Awards nominations
- Apple TV+ drops trailer for first 3D animated feature film, Luck