Apple TV+ has shared a new trailer for “Mr. Corman”, a new comedy show starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt. The 10-episode show will debut with two new episodes on Apple TV+ on August 6, while new episodes will air every Friday.
“Mr. Corman” is created and directed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt under his production banner HitRECord, alongside A24. The comedic show revolves around the lives of 30-year olds: rich with good intentions, poor with student loans, and yearning to become real grown-ups sometime before they die.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt returns to TV with “Mr Corman” for Apple TV+
Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays the title role of Josh Corman, who is an artist which a not-so-successful music career, and a fifth-grade teacher at a public school in San Fernando Valley. He deals with the breakup with his ex-fiance Megan and struggles with anxiety and loneliness. He is accompanied by Victor, his high school buddy who moves in after Megan moves out.
This is the first time that Joseph Gordon-Levitt will be returning to the small screen after a long time. He will be accompanied by other stars like Arturo Castro, Debra Winger, Bobby Hall aka Logic, Alexander Jo, Juno Temple, Jamie Chung, Shannon Woodward.
Apple TV+ already has a popular comedy show in the form of Ted Lasso, and from the looks of the trailer, Mr. Corman also looks like another wholesome comedy.
Check out the trailer below:
- New Apple TV+ docuseries ‘Watch the Sound with Mark Ronson’ will premiere on July 30
- Apple TV+ new sci-fi series ‘Foundation’ will premiere on September 24
- Apple TV+ drops Ted Lasso season 2 trailer alongside official merch
- Apple TV+ original titles secure 25 nominations for Daytime Emmy Awards
- Nathan Pyle’s ‘Strange Planet’ webcomic coming to Apple TV+ as an animated series
- Watch new promo video of Apple TV+ award-winning show ‘Ted Lasso’ Season 2 coming out on July 23