Apple has released iOS 9.0.2 with minor bug fixes for iCloud, iMessage, rotation, cellular usage and Podcasts. The update is just 72.5MB in size with build number 13A452. This release comes very soon after iOS 9.0.1 which was also a minor release with bug fixes.
Here is the change log for iOS 9.0.2:
This update contains bug fixes and improvements including:
– Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
– Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
– Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
– Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
– Improves the stability of Podcasts
The update is available for iOS 9 users right now. On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update to download and install it. If you are interested in downloading the full firmware/IPSW for iOS 9.0.2, check here soon.