Apple has released iOS 14.0.1 and iPadOS 14.0.1 update. The latest version of the software offers bug fixes for reset, display, connectivity, and other issues in various apps. The new iPhone and iPad operating system were publicly released on September 16, after the ‘Time Files’ event held on September 15.
Users with compatible iPhone and iPad models can easily update their smartphones to the iOS 14.0.1 version via the Settings app > General > Software Update. The new software offers many new features like new animated widgets, App Library, redesigned Siri, App Clips, privacy features, and much more.
The new iOS 14.0.1 and iPadOS 14.0.1 Updates
The update includes bug fixes for mail and camera apps, and WiFi connectivity feature. Here are the complete release notes:
This update includes bug fixes for your iPhone.
– Fixes an issue that could cause default browser and mail settings to reset after restarting your iPhone
– Addresses an issue that could prevent camera previews from displaying on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
– Fixes an issue that could prevent your iPhone from connecting to Wi-Fi networks
– Resolves an issue that could prevent sending an email with some mail providers
– Addresses an issue that could prevent images from appearing in the News widget
Apple had launched the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 at the WWDC online 2020 event to developers and in the beta phase, the new and innovative features impressed the industry. Now, after the official public launch of the software, users are enjoying the new Widgets feature by creating custom themes and personalized icons for apps. The Home Screen frenzy has turned out to be lucrative for a picture and video sharing platform, Pinterest. Recently, it was reported that the app had record-breaking downloads by Septemeber 20 due to iOS personalized Home Screen.
At the time of writing, Apple has also released tvOS 14.0.1 and watchOS 7.0.1 updates. Both are bug fixes updates.