As we are approaching the year’s end, the 2022 Apple Music Replay mix is now available for subscribers as a recap of their favorite artists and songs throughout the year.
Every year, the audio streamer releases the Apple Music Replay mix on its web app for users to look back at the top songs, artists, and albums that defined their year and listen to a personalized Apple Music Replay mix.
View your favorite artists, songs, and more in the new 2022 Apple Music Replay mix
Available in the Replay section of Apple Music on the web, the new 2022 Apple Music Replay mix features an Instagram-like story with cards that display their most listened-to genres, top album, most played songs, and more along with pictures, other animated effects and the sound bites of their favorite songs.
Subscribers can click through the story like Instagram and Snapchat. However, on Apple Music mobile app, Replay appears as the playlist of users’ most played songs only which can be shared with friends.
To view your 2022 Apple Music Replay mix sign in to your account on music.apple.com, the account opens to your personalized Replay mix UI. Click on the “Play you highlight reel” button to see the recap in story form or scroll down the page to view your recap.
Previously, it was the company updated the Apple Music experience on its website by introducing beta support for viewing time-synced lyrics after launching it on the mobile app in 2019.
- Apple Music support might be coming to Tesla
- Bad Bunny secures Apple Music’s Artist of the Year feat for 2022
- Apple Music pays 3x in royalties to artists than Spotify
- Apple raises prices of Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple One bundles
- Mercedes-Benz now supports Apple Music with Spatial Audio, worldwide
- Official Apple Music and Apple TV apps coming to Windows 11 soon
- Apple Music to add new customization options for artists’ profile page
- Rihanna to perform at Apple Music sponsored Super Bowl halftime show in 2023
- Apple Fitness+ new Time to Walk episode features Chaka Khan
- Apple Fitness+ to introduce integration with iOS, Taylor Swift’s Artist Spotlight series, new program and more