Download your Windows 12 wallpapers in their full resolution that can be used on any Windows device. Addy Visuals has designed wallpapers for his Windows 12 concept which are available for free download.
While Windows 12’s release is not even on the way, it didn’t stop designer Addy Visuals from showcasing his vision for Microsoft’s future operating system. The wallpapers are very well done and will look awesome on the Windows device’s background/lock screen.
Windows 12 wallpapers
Windows 12 wallpapers are available in Blue, Dark, Red (which looks more like pink), and Yellow. The below wallpapers will look beautiful on your screen. You can then set them as your lock screen and home screen wallpaper by going to Settings > Personalization > Background/Lock screen.
To download the wallpapers for the Windows 10, Windows 11, or earlier versions background, click on the link below to save them at their full resolution.
Download all four variations of wallpapers directly from the link here.
- How to reset Windows 11 from boot when the PC won’t boot
- How to change execution policy in PowerShell to run scripts in Windows 11
- How to uninstall OneDrive in Windows 11
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 without losing apps and files
- How to allow blocked files or apps on Microsoft Defender Antivirus in Windows 11
- How to restart a computer in Windows 11
- How to enable Hibernate in Windows 11
- How to disable Windows 11’s automatic updates
- How to easily create a passkey on a Google Account in Windows 11
- How to downgrade a PC from Windows 11 to Windows 10
- How to “print to PDF” from any app in Windows 11 and Windows 10
- How to install the YouTube web app on Windows 11 and Windows 10
- How to change Chrome tabs’ memory saver time in Windows 11
- How to install Microsoft Designer as an app on Windows 11
- How to easily change font size in Windows 11