The Flipboard app for iOS has introduced a new collaborative feature called Notes. Now, users will be able to share ideas and start conversations easily with the Flipboard community. The new feature is also available on the Android version of the app.
Flipboard app is a popular media customization platform that offers curated content on thousands of topics from national and global publishers and local outlets and the community. Users can also collect stories in their Flipboard Magazine, follow other experts and Flipboard users who curate about topics they like, and more.
Flipboard app adds “Notes” to share ideas, thoughts, and more to engage with followers
As per the announcement blog post, “Notes” is designed as a new way for users to express themselves and more importantly, connect with the Flipboard community to get others’ perspectives and recommendations and increase engagement.
With their distinctive sapphire-colored background, notes not only let you express yourself and add your voice to your Magazine, they also provide an engaging way to connect with people who follow it. The responsive layout of a note shows when conversations are happening by displaying replies. You can even @mention other people when writing a note or comment.
The company explains that the Notes will be especially useful in Group Magazine where several users curate content together.
Download the Flipboard app from the App Store. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Apple’s new iPhone 14 Plus ad touts its longer battery life
- Use “Smores” iOS app to quickly find new songs on Spotify
- Popular iOS app “Secure ShellFish” is now available on macOS
- How to find iOS apps compatible with Apple Silicon Macs in macOS Ventura
- Apple and Amazon interested in obtaining streaming rights to NBA games
- Apple’s rumored iPhone subscription service to arrive this spring