As consumers around the world are gearing up for the holiday season and shopping for loved ones, Apple has released a new “Share the Joy” AirPods ad which promotes the wireless headphones’ audio-sharing feature and celebrates the spirit of the holidays.
On iOS 14, Apple introduced audio sharing capability which allows owners of compatible AirPods and Beats headphones owners to share music playing on their iPhone and iPad with their friends or family who also own compatible headphones.
Share the joy of the holiday and music with AirPods’ audio-sharing capability
Listening to “Puff” by Bhavi & Bizarrap together on their headphones via audio sharing, two friends are seen dancing around their sunny town in the new ad uploaded on Apple’s official YouTube channel.
Bringing the joy of the holidays, the duo turns objects around them into the snow as they dance through the streets.
Compatible devices with AirPods audio sharing feature
- iPhone 8 and newer
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation and newer)
- 10.5-inch and 11-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air (3rd generation and newer)
- iPad mini (5th generation and newer)
- iPad (5th generation and newer)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- Apple TV 4K running on tvOS 14 and later
Compatible AirPods and Beats headphones
- AirPods Max
- AirPods Pro (1st generation and newer)
- AirPods (1st generation and newer)
- Solo Pro
- Powerbeats Pro
- Powerbeats3 Wireless
- Beats Solo3 Wireless
- Beats Studio3 Wireless
- Beats Flex
- Beats Fit Pro
- New “Shot on iPhone 14 Pro” ad touts Action mode’s perfectly stable videos
- iPhone 14 Pro models deliver fastest 5G speeds in USA, UK, Germany and Thailand
- iPhone 14 Pro Max outshines Pixel 7 Pro and Galaxy S22 Ultra in a battery test
- iPhone 14 Pro Max earns the “Best Smartphone Display Award” for its near perfect display