Apple is embracing the holiday season by encouraging customers to find the perfect gift for friends and family to “knock their stockings off,” with the help of its 2022 Holiday Gift Guide.
Apple’s 2022 Holiday Gift Guide showcases its latest products including the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro, the second-generation AirPods Pro, Apple Watch Series 8, and more.
Apple’s Holiday Gift Guide offers a ton of inspiration for gift-giving
“Throughout the holidays and year-round, our teams are excited to connect with customers and help them discover Apple’s latest products and services,” said Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s senior vice president of Retail + People. “In stores and online, customers can get support choosing the device that is right for them, and receive gift ideas for everyone on their list.”
This year’s Holiday Gift Guide highlights Apple’s “latest and greatest products across iPhone, Mac, Apple Watch,” and more.
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus
- The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- The 10th-generation iPad
- The 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro with M2
- The Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch Ultra, and second-generation Apple Watch SE
- The redesigned M2 MacBook Air
- The latest Apple TV 4K
The gift guide also includes the HomePod mini, AirTag, MagSafe Charger for iPhone, Beats Studio Buds, and more.
The tech giant isn’t just stopping at gift-giving inspiration this year. It has also announced a ton of content that will definitely help its customers get into the spirit of the holidays.
- Listen to Carols Covered on Apple Music, an exclusive new genre-agnostic playlist with artists covering holiday hits and carols as well as a new Classical Carols Covered playlist performed by top classical artists.
- Enjoy a lineup of festive programming on Apple TV+ with the upcoming.
- Musical feature film Spirited, starring Will Ferrell, Ryan Reynolds, and Octavia Spencer; Peanuts holiday specials; and holiday episodes from globally beloved series like Ted Lasso.
- Explore a curated collection of audiobooks for all ages on Apple Books.
- Get a head start on your New Year’s goals with Fitness+, which offers 3,000 studio-style workouts and meditations.
In addition to releasing its 2022 Holiday Gift Guide, the tech giant has also dropped a new holiday-themed card, and has extended its ‘Holiday Return and Refund’ policy to January 8, 2023, for orders that may arrive between November 4, 2022, and December 25, 2022.