Season three of the hit Apple TV+ sci-fi show, For All Mankind, has not started airing yet. But, viewers might reportedly have a fourth season to look forward to. The tech giant has not officially announced its intention of renewing For All Mankind but a Writers Guild of America (WGA) page dedicated to the show was recently updated with information about a fourth season.
Apple may have already ordered season 4 of ‘For All Mankind’
First spotted by Space Explored, on a page that outlines the people working on the show, a new entry for season four has appeared. As per the listing, Ronald D. Moore will continue on as showrunner, while Moore, Ben Nedivi, Bradley Thompson, David O. Weddle, Matt Wolpert, and Nichole M. Beattie will serve as executive producers.
Apple TV+ renewed the sci-fi show for season three before the second season was officially dropped, signaling solid confidence in the success of For All Mankind. The series takes a closer look at an alternate course in history where the United States was not the first to land on the moon and examines the consequences of not being first to the moon.
The Writers Guild page suggests production for season four will begin this year and extend to 2022, possibly 2023. In the meantime, fans have season three to look forward to, which is expected to arrive in the coming months.
To watch For All Mankind, users will need a subscription to Apple’s streaming service. For $4.99 per month, Apple TV+ is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV via the Apple TV app.
- Ted Lasso season 2 had Apple TV+’s biggest weekend opening – Another milestone for the award-winning show
- Apple TV+ subscribers report billing error for their Paramount+ and SHOWTIME bundle
- Showrunner of Apple TV+ new ‘Foundation’ David S.Goyer discusses the series, premiering on September 24
- With two more awards, Apple TV+ is the fastest streaming service to earn 112 wins and 389 nominations
- Apple TV+ signs multi-year deal with Hyperobject Industries, owned by Oscar-winning director Adam McKay
- Apple wants to lease a large production hub in Los Angeles for Apple TV+
- Apple TV+ drops trailer for upcoming sci-fi series ‘Invasion,’ set to premiere on October 22
- Nathan Pyle’s ‘Strange Planet’ webcomic coming to Apple TV+ as an animated series
- Apple TV+ wins bid of ‘The Big Door Prize’ comedy series by David West Read