Siri is apparently the latest in the line of leakers for Apple news. Siri has revealed that the next Apple event will take place on Tuesday, April 20. It has long been rumored that Apple will launch its upcoming iPad Pro model during a virtual event in April, and if Siri is correct, this April 20 might be the date.
Siri says that Apple event will be on Tuesday, April 20
As spotted by MacRumors, in certain regions, if you ask Siri about when is the next Apple event, it replies with the following:
The special event is on Tuesday, April 20, at Apple Park in Cupertino, CA. You can get all the details on Apple.com.
Given the current pandemic, we don’t expect the event to have actual in-person attendance. It will likely be a virtual event, just like the past few events Apple had in 2020.
If April 20 is indeed the actual date of the event, we expect Apple to send out its invites today. The company usually sends out invites a week before the date of the event.
As per rumors, Apple is expected to announce its next-generation iPad Pro models with miniLED (12.9-inch only), faster M1-class performance, improved cameras, and Thunderbolt 3 powered USB-C port. Apple could also announce a new iPad mini with faster internals, larger display, and thinner bezels. It is also expected that Apple is ready to launch a new Apple TV model, third-generation AirPods, and location-tracking AirTags, however, their launch timeframe is not certain.
- iPad mini and iPad Pro dummy units show almost no changes in the upcoming devices
- The next iPad Pro might be Apple’s most important iPad ever
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro with mini-LED will enter mass production in April
- Leaked CAD images of 2021 iPad Pro reveal new design changes
- Concept shows iPad Pro mini featuring 8.9-inch display, USB-C, Face ID
- 2021 iPad Pro will feature 5G with fast mmWave support