The new iPhone 15 series are expected to launch in September this year. Based on information from an anonymous source, MacRumors claims that the upcoming iPhone 15 Pro models will be available in new dark red color, and iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus will feature more vibrate pink and blue color options.
Although iPhone’s slab design has not changed, it’s easy to identify which series the latest iPhone model belongs to or which year it was released by looking at its color.
Starting with iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, Apple released different color options to distinguish between the standard and Pro iPhone models. Since then, every new iPhone series features exclusive color options, along with different saturations in repeated colors.
- iPhone 11: Yellow, (Product) RED, white, black, green, purple
- iPhone 11 Pro: Midnight green, space gray, silver, and gold
- iPhone 12: Blue, black, white, (PRODUCT)RED, green, and purple
- iPhone 12 Pro: Pacific blue, gold, silver, graphite
- iPhone 13: Pink, green, starlight, (PRODUCT)RED, midnight, and blue
- iPhone 13 Pro: Sierra blue, alpine green, graphite, gold, and silver
- iPhone 14: midnight, blue, starlight, purple, and (PRODUCT)RED
- iPhone 14 Pro: Deep purple, gold, silver, and space black
New iPhone 15 Pro Max red color will be deeper and darker like burgundy
According to the report, the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max could be available in a new dark red color. With the #410D0D code, the new color is called dark sienna which will be close to burgundy.
The standard iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus models might be available in dark or hot pink and bright sky blue color options. “The pink shade, color hex code #CE3C6C is a deeper pink described as “telemagenta and the blue, color hex code #4DB1E2, is described as “picton blue.”
Other reports claim that iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max will feature A17 Bionic chip built on 3nm process, a titanium finish, USB-C port, thinner bezels, a display with 2,500 nits brightness, Wi-Fi 6E, and periscope lens.