Beats Studio Buds are now available in three new colors that perfectly align with Spring vibes. Beats owned by Apple, introduced its first in-the-ear headphones, Studio Buds in June 2021 which feature Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency Mode, a charging case, and more.
For Lunar New Year 2022, Beats introduced a limited-edition Studio Buds with a red and golden design and in collaboration with Union, the company also launched a Union limited-edition collection.
$149 Beats Studio Buds celebrates Spring with three new colors
The information about Beats products is not as well guarded as Apple products. Previously, leaker, Jon Prosser said Apple will announce three new color options for Studio Buds called “Moonlight Grey,” “Ocean Blue,” and “Sunset Pink, and recently, a German site leaked official marketing images of the new color options for Beats Studio Buds.
The reported names and colors are the same officially announced names and colors options.
- Sunset Pink
- Moon Gray
- Ocean Blue
Retailing for $149, Studio Buds offers advanced features and is compatible with Android and iOS devices. 9to5Mac says that it is the “fastest-selling” Beats product to date. Some of the attractive features of the wireless headphones are:
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) blocks external noise for immersive listening
- Transparency mode allows you to hear the world around you
- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking immerses you in music, movies, and games
- “Hey Siri” support
- Fast charging
- Up to 8 hours of listening time and up to 24 hours of listening time when combined with the charging case
The new color options will be available from April 13 at Beats online and other third-party retail stores.