The Apple TV+ series In With the Devil is getting some new cast members. According to a new report, Greg Kinnear and Sepideh Moafi have signed on to star in the upcoming series alongside Taron Egerton, Paul Walter Hauser, and Ray Liotta.
Greg Kinnear and Sepideh Moafi join ‘In With the Devil’ cast
From the report:
“Kinnear (Paramount+’s The Stand, Starz’s upcoming Shining Vale) will play Brian Miller, the chief investigator for the Vermillion County Sheriff’s Office. Moafi (The Deuce, The L Word: Generation Q) plays Lauren McCauley, an FBI agent.”
The 6-part limited series In With the Devil centers on Jimmy Keene, the son of a Chicago cop who winds up in prison. A few months into his sentence, Jimmy is approached with a deal: early release for coaxing a confession out of a fellow inmate who is a suspected serial killer.
Based on a novel by the same name that portrays the real-life story of the author James Keene, the series focuses on the relationship between the two prisoners and explores how far people are willing to go seeking redemption. Apple Studios is producing the series, with Michael. R. Roskam directing.
To enjoy In With the Devil when it premiers, users will need a subscription to Apple’s streaming service. For $4.99 per month, Apple TV Plus is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV via the Apple TV app. It is also compatible with selected Samsung and LG smart TVs, Roku devices, Amazon Fire TV, and tv.apple.com.
- Apple TV+ picks up anthology series ‘The Crowded Room’ starring Tom Holland
- Apple TV+ signs Justin Timberlake to play Chuck Barris in its newly acquired drama series
- Apple TV+ to premier new whale documentary ‘Fathom’ globally Friday, June 25
- Apple TV+ picks up bilingual thriller ‘Now and Then’ that explores the differences between youthful aspirations and the reality of adulthood
- Apple TV+ to release Sundance Award-winning film ‘CODA,’ on August 13
- Apple TV+ signs multi-year deal with Natalie Portman and Sophie Mas production house, ‘MountainA’
- Apple TV+ has ordered new ‘Lady in the Lake’ series starring Natalie Portman and Lupita Nyong’
- Apple TV+ renews ‘Central Park’ for season 3, season 2 debuts on June 25
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai signs multi-year deal with Apple TV+
- Apple TV+ original shows ‘Servant,’ ‘For All Mankind,’ and ‘Amazing Stories’ nominated for The Saturn Awards