Based on the Checkm8 exploit, iOS 16.2 jailbreak Palera1n download is now available. In December 2022, Apple released the latest iOS 16.2 update which includes features like Freeform app for collaboration, Apple Music Sing, advanced data protection for iCloud, Emergency SOS via Satellite for iPhone 14, and more.
Requirements for iOS 16.2 jailbreak Palera1n
For iPhone enthusiasts who want to use apps and tweaks that Apple does not allow in the App Store, they are in luck. The new Palera1n jailbreak supports all versions of iOS including the new iOS 16.2 which is available on GitHub.
However, the jailbreak is designed for developers and is only compatible with select iPhone models because it is based on Checkm8 exploit – iPhones with an A11 Bionic chip or older running on iOS 16.2 can be jailbroken with Palera1n ranging from Phone 8 to iPhone X.
Furthermore, Palera1n is a semi-tethered jailbreak which means the device would have to be re-jailbreak at every restart. ” A semi-tethered jailbreak is one where the device is able to start up on its own, but it will no longer have a patched kernel, and therefore will not be able to run modified code.”
Download the new iOS 16.2 jailbreak Palera1n from here.
- Download iOS 16.2 and iPadOS 16.2 IPSW firmware files
- 5 iOS 16 features coming to iPhone in 2023: Apple Pay Later, Security Keys for Apple ID, and more
- iOS 16 does not support streaming DRM-restricted content over HDMI on Apple TV
- Apple’s 2022 in review: iOS 16 is the company’s best software update in years
- Epic Games CEO claims Fortnite will be back on iOS in 2023
- Apple Fitness+ announces new Kickboxing workout, Sleep Meditation, and more
- Apple will publish Q1, 2023 earnings report on February 2
- Apple to feature faster RAM in iPhone 16 not in iPhone 15 coming later this year
- Apple mixed reality headset to feature Digital Crown, support H2 AirPods, and more
- Apple may be the only major company to use TSMC’s 3nm chip tech in 2023