If you have ever tried to record a video while playing music on your iPhone, you know that once you choose Video mode in the Camera app, any music that was playing on your device immediately stops. This is a useful functionality in the majority of circumstances, but what if you want to film a video with that music in it? Luckily, there is a simple trick to bypass this. Keep reading to learn how to record a video while playing music on your iPhone.
Learn how to record a video while playing music on iPhone
- Play whatever background music you want to hear in your video.
- Launch the Camera app. Make sure you keep Photo mode selected.
- Now, press and hold the shutter button to begin shooting a video.
- Slide the shutter button all the way to the right, over the circle with a white outline, to continue shooting the video. Once you have done that, you can lift your finger from the screen.
- If you want to stop recording, simply tap the red button at the bottom of the screen.
That’s it! Now you will be able to hear music in the background when you watch the video in the Photos app.
We hope this guide helped you learn how to record a video while playing music on your iPhone. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below.
- How to restart or force restart the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro
- Bug causing iPhone 14 Pro to freeze after data transfer? Try this Apple-approved fix
- How to turn off Always-On display on iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max
- How to convert a physical SIM to eSIM on iPhone 14
- How to use Emergency SOS via satellite on iPhone 14
- Fix “Unable to Verify Update” issue when updating to iOS 16
- iOS 16 always shows status bar text in white, here’s a fix
- How to delete duplicate photos on your iPhone with iOS 16
- How to use Live Captions in iOS 16 to transcribe any content
- Make album art larger on iOS 16 lock screen with this tip
- iOS 16 causing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues? Here are some fixes
- iOS 16 home screen search button can be disabled – here’s how
- iOS 16 showing Lock screen notifications at the bottom of the screen? Here’s a fix