With iOS 13, Apple added a share ETA feature to Apple Maps. The feature allows users to share the estimated time of their arrival at a location with a friend and family member which allows them to follow the progress of the trip in real-time.
Sharing your estimated arrival time is not just a great safety feature but it also helps when you’re friends spam you with messages regarding your arrival. What’s great about sharing your ETA with Apple Maps the location can be shared with both Android and iOS devices. Here is a simple guide you can follow to share your estimated arrival time with maps on iPhone
Learn how to share your estimated arrival time with maps on iPhone
- Launch Apple Maps and select the destination you have to reach.
- Then, start navigation. You will get turn-by-turn directions your required location.
- When viewing directions, swipe up at the bottom of the screen and you will see many options like breakfast, audio, etc.
- Tap the Share ETA button.
- Select the contact(s) with whom you want to share your ride. For people with Android smartphones, this ETA will be shared as a text message. For iOS users, they will receive it as an iMessage.
We hope this guide helped you learn how to share your estimated arrival time with maps on iPhone. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below.
- How to jailbreak iOS 14.4 using checkra1n on iPhone and iPad
- How to reduce background noise when recording voice memos on iPhone
- How to change iPhone alarm to your favorite song
- How to hide home screen apps and pages on iPhone
- How to change iMessage privacy settings for your photo and name
- How to free iCloud storage by deleting old backups
- How to share iPhone screenshots without saving them to Photos
- How to unlock iPhone with Apple Watch while wearing a face mask
- How to launch actions by tapping on the back of your iPhone