On September 12 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time, Apple is set to live-stream the unveiling of the iPhone 15 during the ‘Wonderlust’ event, which will take place at the Steve Jobs Theater on the Apple Park campus in Cupertino, California. People from all corners of the globe can tune in to watch the event live on a variety of devices, including those running Apple, Android, and Windows operating systems.
To watch the event for free on the scheduled date, viewers in various time zones will need to adjust their local times to match the event’s broadcast schedule on any of the channels provided.
Here is how to stream Apple’s “Wonderlust,” event on any device
Global viewers can tune in to watch Apple’s product unveiling on September 12 live and at no cost on the following streaming platforms:
- Apple TV: Users can watch the event via the Events app on the set-top box. Go to Watch Now, and tap on the event’s logo to start viewing.
- Apple.com: The event will be live on the company’s official online store’s Events page. Forgetful users can also easily add the event to their calendars directly from the website.
- Apple’s Official YouTube channel: Viewers of any device can stream the event live on Apple’s official YouTube channel. A timer is already set in real-time on the platform.
The tech giant is expected to launch the highly anticipated iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro at its “Wonderlust,” event alongside the Apple Watch Series 9, Apple Watch Ultra 2, and AirPods Pro with USB-C.
Learn more about the rumored design changes, features, and prices of these new devices below:
- iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus rumors: design, features and more
- iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max rumors: features, release, etc
- Apple Watch Series 9 rumors: features, release, etc
- Apple Watch Ultra 2 rumors: features, release, etc
Make sure to stay tuned to iThinkDiff for detailed coverage of Apple’s new devices!